he organization that aims to promote the business community in the area has named new members of its Board of Directors. The Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce announced six new people this week.
- Rita Bunch, Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Libby Edwards-Allbaugh, The Tax Ladies
- Rudy Fernandez, Northrop Grumman
- Allison Linney, Allison Partners
- David Mitchell of Great Eastern Management Company
- Todd Rowley, Old Dominion National Bank
Each will serve a three-year term. To learn more about any of the above, take a look at the press release that went out this week.
The new chair of the Board is Rebecca Ivins of the construction firm Hourigan.
Before you go: The time to write and research of this article is covered by paid subscribers to Charlottesville Community Engagement. In fact, this particular installment comes from the January 13, 2023 edition of the program. To ensure this research can be sustained, please consider becoming a paid subscriber or contributing monthly through Patreon.